Welcome to our Parenting Section. Out goal is to provide additional information in regards to parenting. We will will continue to update the page with parental resources including links to informative websites and articles. Keep checking back or like us on Facebook to receive updates when new articles or updates are published.
- National Child Care Information Center — The NCCIC is a national clearinghouse and technical assistance center that provides a wealth of child care and early education information.
- National Child Care Association — The NCCA is active in national child care issues and works in Washington to balance the quality, affordability, and availability of licensed, private child care and education programs.
- Parents Connect – Nickelodeon site. Filled with parenting articles and info.
- Parenting.com – Great site for information about parenting.
- Tax Tips – Helpful site about tax deductions for families who pay for child care.
Parenting Blog – Successful Beginnings’ own blogsite:)